LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY ACCORDING TO § 5–6 TELEMEDIENGESETZ (Broadcast Media Act)
Authorised to represent the contents of the domain haeckl-treuhand.de
Häckl Treuhand GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft Wiesenweg 18 86938 Schondorf Phone: +49 (0)8192 / 997050 Telefax: +49 (0)8192 / 9970529 Mobile: +49 (0)151 252 218 07 Email: email@example.com German Tax Number: 143/146/30794 Handelsregister Augsburg HRB 34962 (Commercial register) Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer (Managing Directors authorised to represent the company): Reinhard Häckl Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater, Rechtsbeistand, Fachberater für internationales Steuerrecht (Auditor, tax consultant, legal advisor, expert advisor for international tax law), Alexander Zink Prokurist, Dipl.Wirtsch.Ing.Univ., Steuerberater, Wirtschaftsprüfer
NB: Occupational titles
The legal name “Steuerberatungsgesellschaft” (tax consultancy firm) has been awarded in the Federal Republic of Germany. The professional titles “Steuerberater / Steuerberaterin” (tax consultant), “Rechtsbeistand” (legal advisor) and “Fachberater für internationals Steuerrecht” (expert advisor for international tax law) have been obtained in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Professional rules of conduct for tax consultants in Germany:
- Steuerberatungsgesetz (StBerG) –German Tax Consultancy Act
- Durchführungsverordnung zum Steuerberatungsgesetz (DVStB) – Regulations regarding the implementation of the German Tax Consultancy Act
- Berufsordnung für Steuerberater (BOStB) – Professional code of conduct for tax consultants in Germany
- Steuerberatergebührenverordnung (StBGebV) – Regulations regarding tax consultancy fees in Germany
The current wording of the respective legislation can be downloaded from the Bundessteuerberaterkammer – German Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants – at www.bstbk.de or is available in print at your bookstore. Supervisory Authority Steuerberaterkammer München Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts Nederlinger Str. 9, 80638 München Phone: (089) 15 79 02-0 Telefax: (089) 15 79 02-19 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional rules of conduct for auditing firms in Germany mainly are:
- Wirtschaftsprüferordnung (WPO) – Public auditing code
- Berufssatzung für Wirtschaftsprüfer WP/vBP – Professional code of conduct for auditors / sworn accountants
- Satzung für Qualitätskontrolle – Rules on quality control
- Siegelverordnung – Rules on seal/stamp design and use
- Wirtschaftsprüfer Berufshaftpflichtverordnung – Rules on professional liability insurance for auditors
Supervisory Authority: Wirtschaftsprüferkammer Berlin Rauchstrasse 26 10787 Berlin Phone: +49 (0) 30 726 16 10 Telefax: +49 (0) 30 276 16 12 12 www.wpk.de
Professional rules for legal advisor Reinhard Häckl
Professional rules of conduct for legal advisors in Germany mainly are:
- Rechtsberatungsgesetz mit Ausführungsverordnung – German Legal Advice Act with the relevant rules on its implementation
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz – German Lawyers’ Remuneration Act
The current wording of the respective legislation can be accessed online at Bundesverband deutscher Rechtsbeistände (www.rechtsbeistand.de) under the keyword Berufsrecht. Supervisory Authority: Amtsgericht Augsburg Am alten Einlaß 1 86150 Augsburg Email: email@example.com Professional liability insurance is covered by ERGO Versicherung AG, Victoriaplatz 1, 40198 Düsseldorf. Insurance coverage for activities within Europe.
We take the protection of your personal data collected, processed and used by us as part of your visit to our website seriously. Your data is protected within the framework of the legal regulations. Below you will find information on what data is recorded during your visit to our website and how it is used:
1. Collection and processing of data
Every access to our website and every download of a file from our website is logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following are recorded: the name of the file, date and time of access, data volume transferred, notification of successful download, web browser and requesting domain. Additionally, the IP addresses of the requesting computers are logged. Further personal data is only collected if you provide this information voluntarily as part of an inquiry or registration.
2. Use and disclosure of personal data
If you have provided us with personal data, we only use these to respond to your inquiries, to process contracts concluded with you and for technical administration. Your personal data is only passed on to third parties or otherwise disclosed if this is necessary for purposes of processing the contract – especially the transfer of order data to suppliers –, for billing purposes, or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke your consent with future effect at any time. The personal data stored is deleted if you revoke your consent to storage, if it is no longer needed to fulfil the purpose for which the data was stored, or if its storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
3. Right to information
On written request, we are glad to inform you about your personal data stored by us.
When storing your personal data, we strive to use all available technical and organisational means to ensure that it is not accessible by third parties. When communicating by e-mail, complete data security cannot be guaranteed, so we recommend sending confidential information by post to Häckl Treuhand GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft Schondorf Wiesenweg 18 86938 Schondorf
Public Procedures Directory
Pursuant to § 4 Abs 2 Sentence 2 BDSG, the Data Protection Officer must make all information listed in § 4e BDSG available to any person, upon request, in a suitable manner. We hereby directly comply with this requirement. As a result, you do not have to personally request this information.
1. Name of the entity and management responsible:
Häckl Treuhand GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft Schondorf Handelsregister Augsburg HRB 29387 (Commercial Register)
2. Company Management
Reinhard Häckl – Tax Consultant
3. Address of responsible organisation
Häckl Treuhand GmbH | Steuerberatungsgesellschaft Schondorf Wiesenweg 18 | 86938 Schondorf
4. Purpose of data collection, processing or use
The personal data collected by Häckl Treuhand GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft shall solely be used for fulfilling client mandates. These may contain any activities related to tax consulting, auditing and financial advisory services as well as the compilation of balance sheets, annual reports and tax declarations, accounting, payroll accounting, company audits and escrow services. The collection, use and transfer of data related to Human Resources administration is performed in fulfilment of our own purposes and in order to meet the stipulations of the law and the requirements of the social security services.
5. Description of the affected groups of persons and relevant data
- Clients (address and contact data, bank account details, insurance details, financial situation, employment, family status, health data as far as necessary for the fulfillment of existing contracts and other tax-relevant data)
- Potential clients (address and contact data; quotation details)
- Job applicants (address and contact data)
- Staff, apprentices and trainees, interns, retired staff, former staff, free-lancers working for Häckl Treuhand GmbH (address and contact data, bank account details, data on wages/salaries, old age benefits and social security, name and age of family members as far as relevant for social security benefits, timekeeping of working hours)
- Suppliers / providers (address, bank account details, contract details)
- Contact persons of the aforementioned groups of people
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom data is communicated
- Public bodies which keep data in accordance with legal requirements (e.g. social security services, revenue authorities, supervisory authorities)
- Internal staff who are involved in carrying out and performing the relevant business listed under point 4.
- DATEV eG for storing and processing the data and for carrying out the purposes listed under point 4. (service provider according to § 11 BDSG)
- IT support
- External bodies where necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes specified under 4.
7. Standard periods for data deletion
Data is deleted after the expiry of the retention periods prescribed by the law, articles of association or contract. Provided that data is not affected by this, it is deleted when the purposes specified under point 4 cease to apply.
8. Planned transfer of data to third countries (non-EU)
No transfer of data to third parties is currently planned. However, such transfer can be executed in individual cases and after prior consent by the client.
9. A general description allowing a preliminary assessment to be made of the appropriateness of the security measures according to § 9 BDSG
Technical and organisational precautions are in place to safeguard any data administered by Häckl Treuhand GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft against intended or accidental manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. Security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress. Specifically this means that any privacy-protected data is stored on secured systems within Germany. Back-up files are stored every day to avoid loss or accidental destruction of data. These can only be accessed by authorised staff who are trusted with processing data or with technically supporting the IT systems. These staff members have committed in writing to complying with the data protection guidelines as stipulated in § 5 BDSG.
1. Limitation of liability
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and the up-to-dateness of the contents and information provided. Using this website’s content is at user’s own risk. The mere use of this website does not result in a contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
2. External links
This website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). The providers of the linked websites are liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were evident. The provider does not have any influence on the current or future content or design of the linked websites. A permanent monitoring of these external links without any concrete indication of a breach of law is not appropriate for the provider. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
Copyright / Intellectual property right
The contents published on this website are governed by the copyright and intellectual property laws of Germany. Any utilisation beyond the scope of copyright / intellectual property law shall require the prior written consent of the provider or copyright owner in question. This is particularly true for any duplication, processing, translation, storing and distribution of contents in data bases or other electronic media and systems. Unauthorized duplication of website contents or of the complete website is not permitted and against the law, with the exception of copying and downloading for personal, non-commercial use.
Concept and design
Hallfeldt Enterprises GmbH Werbeagentur, Munich